The best colloidal silver is a solution of microscopic silver particles suspended in a liquid. For centuries, silver has been used for its antibacterial properties. Early sailors would put silver coins in their barrels of water to prevent spoilage, and silverware were often stored in cloth bags to keep it clean. Today, colloidal silver is commonly used as an alternative treatment for infections.
- Some believe that it can help to clear up bacterial and viral infections, as well as fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and thrush.
- Others believe that it can boost the immune system and help the body fight off infection. There is no scientific evidence to support these claims, but many people swear by colloidal silver’s effectiveness.
- In recent years, there has been a surge in the popularity of colloidal silver products, with many companies now offering silver-based supplements, creams, and sprays.
If you’re considering trying colloidal silver, be sure to speak to your healthcare provider first.
The benefits of using colloidal silver spray:
- Colloidal silver is a liquid that contains very small particles of silver suspended in water. It has been used for centuries as an effective way to fight infection, and recent studies have shown that it can be just as effective as antibiotics.
- Colloidal silver works by binding to the proteins in bacteria, viruses, and fungi, rendering them unable to reproduce or cause infection.
- It is effective against a wide range of microbes, including those that are resistant to antibiotics. Because it does not kill healthy cells, colloidal silver is safe for humans and animals to use.
- In addition, colloidal silver does not cause the side effects that are common with antibiotic use, such as stomach upset and diarrhea.
For these reasons, colloidal silver is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a natural and effective way to fight infection.
The best ways to use a colloidal silver spray to fight infection:
When it comes to fighting infection, colloidal silver is one of the most effective options available. Unlike antibiotics, which can only kill a limited number of bacteria, colloidal silver works by disrupting the cell walls of all types of pathogens, including viruses, fungi, and protozoa. As a result, it can be used to effectively treat a wide range of infections.
- The best way to use a colloidal silver spray is to apply it directly to the affected area.
- For best results, the spray should be applied multiple times per day until the infection has resolved.
- In addition to being highly effective, colloidal silver is also safe for use by both adults and children. When used as directed, it is an excellent way to fight infection without the use of harsh chemicals or drugs.
While colloidal silver is an effective way to fight infection, it is not the only option available. Other natural remedies that can be used to treat infections include Apple cider vinegar, Coconut oil, Garlic, etc, but they are not as effective as colloidal silver.
If you are looking for an alternative to colloidal silver, be sure to speak to your healthcare provider. They will be able to recommend the best course of treatment for your specific infection.